Monday 5 May 2014

Lush Wishlist

Lush Wishlist


I am addicted to Lush, there is no point trying to deny it. But whenever I go into an actual Lush store, I get over whelmed by everything and end up buy a few bath bombs and thats it, but I have made a vow to myself that the next time I am in Lush, I will only buy products I haven't tried before, and these are on the top of my list to try.

I will admit, exfoliating is one of the skin care tasks that I never do. I have a facial scrub but I hate the scent of it, so it goes untouched. However, with ingredients like Lime and Grapefruit, I'm hoping this will smell amazing. I have heard people raving about this for years saying it has made a huge difference in there skin. At first I thought the price was quite a lot but as it can be used on both face and body, I think it's definately worth the try

Toner is my favourite step in my skin care routine, I think its so relaxing, soothing and refreshing. And I am always on the look for a new one. I have heard a lot about Lush's toners, but I think this would be the best as Rose helps sooth and calm redness to the skin, and I have a lot of redness from blemishes

I have tried a lot of Lush's solid soaps and I adore them, but I find that they can dry out my skin a bit, so when I heard that this soap is really creamy and hydrating, I got rather excited and I cannot wait to see if this is hydrating. But my problem is, I can never seem to see it in my local stores 

Okay, so I lied, I have used this before so its not all new products, but I love it! My skin is very picky with face masks and they either dont work or they make my skin worse, but this is instant improvement. When I wash it off my face, my blemishes are reduced, theyre not as red and my skin is soft. This isnt a fresh face mask either, so it will last over a month. 

I am addicted to body lotions, I cannot get enough of how they make my skin feel. I hear a lot about Lush's lotions, but this one appeals to me the most. Not only does the money from this go towards charity to help other, but it smells amazing, I have never had the money on me to buy a big tub, but as soon as I get the money, I am getting one!

I am almost out of my Mint Julips lip scrub, and as much as I love its minty goddness, I want something different, I dont like the bubblegum one as I find it tastes quite artifical, but I do love the scent of this. Its a mixture of sweet and salty popcorn, and I want it so badly! I think I could get addicted though.

This is something completely new to me and something that honestly scares me a bit. I havent heard a lot about these, but what I have heard has been good. Im always looking for a new shampoo as I havent found one I yet like enough to call a staple in my routine. I think this will be just a fun thing to try out and I hope it will last longer than my shampoo currently does.

I honestly have no other reason for wanting this other than, it looks amazing and smells like heaven.

Have you got any Lush products you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...