Monday 23 December 2013

2013 Favourites | Miscellaneuos

L to R- Garnier PureActive Anti Imperfection Cleansing Gel, Vaseline Spray & Go | Cocoa Radiant, Original Source | Mint and Tea Tree, Re-Gen Cream, Loreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water , Soap and Glory | Sugar Crush Body Wash and Body Buttercream
L to R- Aldi Miracle Oil, Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Perfume, Body Shop | Brazil Nut Body Mist and Shower Creme

The final post of my 2013 favourites is a bunch of miscellaneous products that I've been loving but instead of putting them all in separate posts I have stuck them all in one big post.

Garnier PureActive | Anti Imperfection Gel Cleanser - This year my skin went from dehydrated and dry, to rather oily so I have been trying to revamp my skin care routine and this is the product I have felt that has helped the most. I take off all my make up and massage this into my skin, I then add some water to foam it up and remove, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and matte and clean, its amazing. I use this twice a day and I definately notice the difference when I use it and when I don't. The best part? It is under £2 in Superdrug!

Vaseline Spray & Go | Cocoa Radiant - This is a new product to me I believe I got it in November but it is a complete winter winner in my books. There is nothing worse than stepping out of a hot shower or bath into the freezing cold, applying moisturiser and having to wait for it to be absorbed. But this cuts all the waiting out, it absorbs in so quickly and is really deeply moisturising. I get eczema every winter, but this has actually helped combat that and kept my skin hydrated and not itchy! I would love to try the Aloe Vera one in the summer.

Original Source | Mint and Tea Tree - I am the worst person for waking up in the mornings, especially in the summer, I just wake up and feel sweaty and sticky, TMI? Oh well.. This completely perks me up, makes me feel really clean and happy. Its so nice and I also know James is a fan of this as well. So its perfect for you and your boyfriend.

Re-Gen Cream - Moisturisers are something I have never really been bothered with, I usually stick to Simple as I know they work for me. But when I saw this in B&Ms for £3 I picked it up as it says it helps with blemishes and scarring, it's pretty much Bio-oil in a cream form. I cant say I have noticed any difference in my spots but I haven't had any scarring and the acne scarring I did have was becoming less visible.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection | Micellar Water - This is what I have been using to remove my eye and face make up, I have never tried Bioderma so I cannot compare them, but this is the best make up remover I have tried, it doesn't sting my eyes or make me scrub them to remove my mascara. I feel like I do run out of this quickly but its pretty cheap so I'm happy to repurchase it.

Soap and Glory | Sugar Crush - I have both the body wash and the body buttercream, I could not live without these in summer. They are so amazing and the smell is heavenly. I find the body wash is really creamy and moisturising so you could use it alone but if you want more hydration the body buttercream sinks in quickly, its a weird texture as its just like a body butter but it feels slightly whipped.

Aldi | Miracle Oil - My hair and I have a love hate relationship. Sometimes it goes exactly how I want and other times it just wants to be a frizzy ball of god knows what. When I got my hair cut in the summer my hair dresser used Moroccan Oil and I found it really made my hair soft and manageable and I fell in love, but I wasn't willing to spend £30 on a big bottle, my hair dresser kindly told me that this product is the exact same thing as Moroccan Oil and recommends it just as much as the real deal. So I went out to get it, at £3 I am so surprised how good of a job it does. My hair has never felt so good and it has a lot less frizz and it is a lot easier to control.

Britney Spears | Midnight Fantasy - I feel like this is kind of a cheat putting it in here as this is actually a life time favourite rather than 2013, but I finished off my smaller bottle that I brought in 2011 and found the bigger size for £15 on Fragrance Direct and ordered it and I fell back in love. It's my perfect winter everyday perfume. Its so sweet and girly, it reminds me of winter berries.

Body Shop | Brazil Nut - This year the Body shop brought back there Brazil Nut scent and James kindly brought me the body cream and body spray. Its so good! I wish it was a permanent scent or that I stocked up as I am almost out. I have gotten so many compliments when I wear this to work, it's smells like a blend of chocolate, coffee and nuts. Its heavenly!

What's some of your favourite random bits of 2013?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...