Wednesday 23 April 2014

Top 5 | Spring Lips

It's hard to tell if Spring has come to England, as it gets really sunny and warm, and then suddenly pisses it down with rain. But I have decided that to boost my mood on this groggy day, I would do a post telling you my most used lipsticks in the spring time


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm | Striking
This is my new love, I absolutely love this red lipstick, most reds I have are a classic bright red, but this leans slightly pink so it's more flattering for the soft spring weather. This formulation is so easy to work with and really long lasting.

Revlon Lip Butter | Juicy Papaya 
My favourite natural lip for spring, I have a problem with wearing orange on my lips, but I find as this is quite sheer, its really complimentary. I have a massive ongoing love for lip butter, I think theyre so easy to wear, so smooth on the lips and adds a pop of colour without being to harsh. My only problem? Rubbish lasting power, 3 hours and its all gone :(

Revlon Matte Lipstick | Pink Pout
Why yes, Revlon is my favourite lip product brand. I think you cannot beat them. I feel like this little beauty has gone missing out of its lime light though, but I dont know why. Its a lovely soft pink that has a very slightly purple undertone. I think if you're new to pink lipsticks this is a great one to start off with, as it's noticeable but not over the top.

Rimmel Kate Moss | 05
When I fancy a change from my red lip, I go to this beauty, its a deep pink that brightens the skin and adds a lovely pop of colour. I adore the Kate Moss range from Rimmel, they have a great pigmentation and are very long lasting.

Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream | Cotton Candy
You might have guessed by now but I do love a matte lipstick, I think they're a lot easier to pull off and last longer, I have brought around 5 tubes of this as I love it so much. Firstly, it smells like vanilla cake, amazing! It applies smoothly but dries to a matte finish and takes a long time to wear off, I'm not sure how they would compare to the NYX Matte Creams, but Im assuming these would be the UKs version, I'm quite gutted that they only have 3 shades though, a pink, a nude and a coral.

What are your favourite spring lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...